Horizon Arctic Turbo Subtank
The Arctic Turbo Tank by Horizon Tech is the improved and upgraded version of the original Arctic Tank. Presenting new improvements such as the innovative Sextuplet atomizers, dual adjustable airflow at top and bottom, and integrated Top Turbine Cooling System for heat dissipation.
Can be configured to use 1,2 or 3 Dual coil atomizers with the included spacers (coil stoppers)
Horizon Tech has developed its own Sextuplet Coil Head, featuring triple independent chambers with dual vertical coils in each and handles up to a staggering 120 wattage, creating unprecedented heat insulation, airflow delivery, and turbulent clouds delivery. In order to supplement this capability, the Arctic has quadruple adjustable airflow slots on its base and additional adjustable dual cyclops on top.
Following the hallmark of exquisite design, the Arctic Turbo Tank comes with Top Turbine Cooling System to enhance its seamless vaping experience. An included wide bore stainless steel drip tip synergies with the entire tank systems, enabling max potential right out of the box. Engineered with top-grade 304 Stainless Steel and Glass reinforcement, and a 3.5mL juice capacity, the Arctic Turbo Tank is the next flagship in Horizon's incredible line-up, firmly reasserts itself at the top-tier Sub-Ohm Tank market in an all inclusive package!
Horizon Arctic Turbo Tank Features:
- Dimensions: 3-1/4"L x 7/8"D (Including threads)
- 22mm Diameter
- Can be configured to use 1,2 or 3 Dual coil atomizers with the included spacers (coil stoppers)
- 3.5mL Juice Capacity
- Conveniently fill from the top
- 510 Threaded
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Glass Tank
- Intuitive Sextuplet Coil Design (0.2 ohm when using all three atomizer heads)
- Top and Bottom Adjustable Airflow Control
- Top Turbine Cooling System
- Stainless Steel Wide Bore Drip Tip
- RBA Head Option (Sold Separately)